Thoughts of a GermanTraveler

Growing up, I always wanted to travel to Germany.  Knowing that my heritage is German and I have relatives there made it a passion.  When all the other kids were learning Spanish in school, I stubbornly studied German.  I learned about the culture and country long before ever visiting it.  I finally made it to Germany in 2008, seven years after I started taking German classes.  And since then, I've never looked back.

I've taken class after class, spent hours studying privately, and I've even lived with my German relatives.  This love of Germany is not something I can adequately explain, it just is what it is.  The history, the culture, the people, the food, the land.  For me it is a grand adventure to discover all the peculiarities of this place.  I have seen much of the country, but there is much left to see.  Feel free to join me as I travel through Germany!